Serving our communities since 1946, First Bankers Trust Company has lived by the motto that customers are always FIRST. We strive to be the best mortgage lenders in Quincy, IL by meeting and exceeding our customers' needs.
What is a conventional home loan?
A conventional mortgage is the most common type of home financing. You can obtain a conventional home loan from banks with mortgage loans like First Bankers Trust Company, N.A in Quincy, IL.
With a conventional mortgage, you can choose between a fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM loan).
Learn more about the mortgage application process with Mortgage Lending 101 or Apply for a home loan in as little as 20 minutes.
Benefits of Conventional Mortgages
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) requirement if you put 20% down.
- If you do need PMI on your conventional home loan, it will automatically cancel once you accrue a certain amount of equity in your home.
- More flexibility with appraisal requirements.
- Can be used to purchase a second home or investment property.
- A great option if you're refinancing out of a different type of mortgage, such as an FHA loan.
Learn more about our custom home loan options in Quincy, IL!
Are you ready to apply for a fixed rate mortgage or have questions about conventional mortgage loans? Visit one of our West Central Illinois locations to learn more or apply online today. Our experienced and locally-based mortgage lenders can help you find the right home loan to meet your needs. Contact a lender today!
Fill out this form and we can help you decide what mortgage option is best for you!
Please do not provide confidential information.