We understand that not all of our customers want to bank the same way. With First Bankers Trust Company eBanking and the FBTC Mobile App, you can customize and personalize your alerts and notifications to fit your needs.
With dozens of customizable options, you have more instant accessibility to your accounts. Anytime. Anywhere.
Here’s how to update your notifications settings:
- First, you’ll need to log into your online banking account at FirstBankers.com.
- Once logged in, you’ll be prompted to accept updated terms and conditions and then to enroll in alerts.
- After enrolling and establishing accounts, you can control your alerts within the FBTC Mobile app or within your online account.
Updating Alerts on the FBTC Mobile App
Then once you have the FBTC Mobile App, you can manage all of the notifications there! It’s as simple as 1-2-3!
- Open the FBTC Mobile App
- Click the ‘More’ Tab
- Select ‘Alerts’
From there, you can update push notifications, live updates, account alerts and even security alerts! Here are the types of alerts you can find in the app:
- Account Alerts
- Acct balance below threshold
- Acct balance above threshold
- Transaction equal to threshold amount
- Debit transaction was posted
- Card transaction over threshold amount
- Charge back occurred
- Fee was charged to an account
- Security Alerts
- Online banking was locked out
- Online banking password was changed
- Login ID for online banking has changed
Updating Alerts with Online Banking
Prefer to bank online at FirstBankers.com? You’ll have even more personalization options! Once you login, you can click the ‘Alerts’ tab in upper right corner. Here are some of the categories of alerts you can find with your online account:
- ATM/Debit Card
What else you should know:
The FBTC Card Control app is another way to keep your accounts at your fingertips! You can instantly turn your debit card on or off with the quick and easy tap of a button!
Our eBanking team are the experts in mobile and online banking. They’re here to help you through updating your alerts and notifications as well as any other eBanking needs. Need help? Submit a Contact Us form and they’ll be in touch!
Download the FBTC Mobile App Today